"I'm glad you came :D". Hope that visiting my site is a joyful experience for you. If you are seeking for colaboration online between website and website, you've come to the right place. My cooking blog is an open source for everyone and I really want to share the knowledge across the Internet in order to help people who fall in love with cooking.
The more useful content I have, the more value this site is to the users happening to be here. So ... I do accept Guest Post here on GrillYourLife.com. Here is the Guest Post Submission Guideline:
A high-quality article, which is at least 2000 words (2000+ words)/article writing about Home & Kitchen. Some cooking-related topics are listed below as suggestions:
- Home & Kitchen in General
- Cooking Tips
- Home Tips
- Cooking Recipes
Some quality requirements for the post:
- The article must be unique and originally written by you / your writer. I do not accept used content.
- The article must be Informative. I do not accept affiliate article, product review, spam SEO article, ... any kinds of those.
- I have the right to ask you to add content to the article you submit.
- I have the right to edit the content of your Guest Post Article.
- Content cannot contain affiliate link or any kinds of bad URLs.
You should submit your author bio, homepage link and your avatar picture so that I can create the section for the one who contribute this to my site.
Additional fee is non-negotiable. For more information about additional fee, please kindly contact me at this email address: laura@GrillYourLife.com. I spend time & money on maintaining the site (& surely develop it in long-term) and still have to fix your article and keep your link so the fee is reasonable.
There is a faster and more convenient way for you to get a high-quality backlink form my site which is to become a contributors / a donor. Check out the site's sponsorship policy for more information.
Any suggestion, please kindly contact me at: email@example.com .
Have a great day!